MSA is seeking qualified applicants for an exciting opportunity at San Diego Fireman's Relief.
Job Title: Director of Member Relations Position
Location: 10509 San Diego Mission Road, Suite F, San Diego, CA 92108
Position Type: Full Time
Description: Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Director of Member Relations will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for San Diego Fireman’s Relief Association staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. S/he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
Desired Profile: We are looking for someone with great energy who loves being part of a team! Someone with excellent communication skills including telephone and written, who is strategic and able to multi-task. Experience in case management or social work is a plus. Looking for a candidate that is assertive and adaptable to change, reliable, hard-working and likes to have a little fun! This position requires excellent member service skills and a positive attitude.
• Knowledge and experience in Case Management or Social Work.
• Experience in customer relations or service.
• Knowledge of non-profit functions and business.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to write professional correspondence to clients, vendors and staff.
• Able to read and interpret operational manuals and documents.
• Detail oriented and has organization skills.
• Member service oriented.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related experience is preferred.
Instructions: Email your resume/cover letter to Joan Arrigo, firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inquiries made about this position will be kept strictly confidential. This posting will be open until at least March 1, 2015. Visit website for more information about our organization, www.sdfra.org or call 619-281-0354.